- SE Series are compact and light off-line oil cleaners that utilise the unmatched RRR 3-stage depth filtration concept.
- They are designed for hydraulic oils, lubrication oils and water glycol fluids for cleaning down to NAS 5 (ß2>400) levels.
- SE Series perform a total cleaning of the oil by removing solid particles, absorbing water and eliminating sludge, varnish and other oil oxidation residues that regular filters cannot.
- Built around a very compact power pack- they are available with a broad range of features.
- Standard units are supplied with switch box, thermo protection, pressure gauge, flow control and sampling point.
- Suitable for systems to 6000 litre capacity.
- Can be easily connected to the oil reservoir.
- Reduced oil consumption and waste oil.
- Can effectively extend oil life up to 40,000 hours-delivering very significant reduction of oil consumption, waste and disposal cost.
- Easy to install and service.
- Greatly improves machine reliability and productivity by longer life of all bearings, hydraulic actuators, pumps, valves and all lubricated working components.
- Important reduction of maintenance cost.
- Discharges expensive system full flow filters, extending their life.
- Guarantees oil cleanliness to NAS 5 or better.
- Injection moulding machines.
- Die-casting machines, metal working machines, like bending-, cutting-, punching machines.
- All hydraulic systems with continuous pressure and fitted with proportional or servo-valves, and other high-tech hydraulic equipment.