Download SE Series Brochure
- SE Series are compact and light off-line oil cleaners that utilise the unmatched RRR 3-stage depth filtration concept.
- They are designed for hydraulic oils, lubrication oils and water glycol fluids for cleaning down to NAS 5 (ß2>400) levels.
- SE Series perform a total cleaning of the oil by removing solid particles, absorbing water and eliminating sludge, varnish and other oil oxidation residues that regular filters cannot.
- Built around a very compact power pack- they are available with a broad range of features.
- Standard units are supplied with switch box, thermo protection, pressure gauge, flow control and sampling point.
- Suitable for systems to 6000 litre capacity.
- Can be easily connected to the oil reservoir.
- Reduced oil consumption and waste oil.
- Can effectively extend oil life up to 40,000 hours-delivering very significant reduction of oil consumption, waste and disposal cost.
- Easy to install and service.
- Greatly improves machine reliability and productivity by longer life of all bearings, hydraulic actuators, pumps, valves and all lubricated working components.
- Important reduction of maintenance cost.
- Discharges expensive system full flow filters, extending their life.
- Guarantees oil cleanliness to NAS 5 or better.
- Agricultural Machinery & Road Transportation
- Automotive & Special Production Machinery
- Aviation, Aerospace & Military
- Construction & Tunnelling Machinery
- Electric Power, Diesel & Wind Turbine Generators
- Marine, Offshore & Container Handling
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Paper, Pulp & Timber
- Petro Chemical
- Plastics, Presses & Extrusion Machinery
- Railway/Locomotive & Heavy Handling
- Steel & Primary Metals
|Pump flow rate**||72 l/hour||108 l/hour||138 l/hour|
|Clogging indicator||Electrical and/or visual indicators available|
|Element change out||Element change out from the top of the housing|
|Fluid type||Suitable for mineral based hydraulic and lubricating oils. Units also available for water glycols|
|Inlet/outlet ports||Rc1/2" x 1/2"||Rc1/2" x 1/2"||Rc1/2" x 1/2"||Rc1" x 1"||Rc1" x 1"||Rc1" x 1"|
|Element type||Series SE-30, element 30H114 type M-E-X
Series SE-50, element 50H114 type M-E-X
Series SE-100, SE-200, SE-300, SE-400, SE-SU102, SE-SU103, SE-SU105, element 100H114 type M-E-X D-WE>
|No of elements||1||1||1||2||3||4||4||3||5|
|Housing material||Series SE - Aluminum, Series SE-SU - Stainless steel|
|* More housings can be grouped together and further expanded. Assembled units can also be customised to suit installation and space requirements|
|** Flow rate is based on oil viscosity of 32cSt and X type element. For higher oil viscosities, please contact Triple R Filtration Australia|