- Series TRQT is a system that removes air bubbles in fluids. These units are installed
on Triple R OSCA Series Off-Line Filter Systems to prevent air bubbles affecting the
performance of filters, thus ensuring that filtration is more effective.
Typical installation is shown below above.
- Another application is the installation of these units in front of flow meters
where the accuracy of flow meters is influenced by the presence of air bubbles.
- TRQT- 50
- TRQT Custom High Flow Manifold.
- Quicktoron Series (Air Bubble Remover) are patented worldwide. It removes air bubbles instantly utilising RRR unique cyclone design.
- Quicktoron high performance is suitable for application in many industrial and mobile machinery applications.
- It can be used with a wide range of oil, fuel and other working fluids. Quicktoron efficiently separates fine air bubbles trapped inside fluids, maintaining its lubricity and viscosity.
- Quicktoron eliminates air channels which may carry contaminants around machine internal pockets and components, undetected by filtration systems.
- Typically Quicktoron is used in combination with our OSCA-series.
- High performance, compact, easy to install and offers an economical solution to maintain clean oil.
- Reduces wear and tear on all moving parts in the system, especially pumps.
- Prevents reading errors on instrumentation components such as gauges and meters.
- Improves coolers efficiency.
- Reduces excessive noise and vibration.
- Upholds filter performance for better cleaning capability.
- Extended oil life.
- Improves machine reliability and productivity.
- No consumables- one time investment.
- Agricultural Machinery & Road Transportation
- Automotive & Special Production Machinery
- Aviation, Aerospace & Military
- Construction & Tunnelling Machinery
- Electric Power, Diesel & Wind Turbine Generators
- Marine, Offshore & Container Handling
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Paper, Pulp & Timber
- Petro Chemical
- Plastics, Presses & Extrusion Machinery
- Railway/Locomotive & Heavy Handling
- Steel & Primary Metals
|Flow rate||9-50 l/min||50-100 l/min|
|Dimensions||Ø88 x 196mm||Ø170 x 270|
|Base||Unit has a magnetised base to prevent falling|