Download OSCA Series Brochure
- Models available from small to very large capacity
- OSCA Series CS-SS Type/ SS-PF Type Medium Capacity
- OSCA Series CS-SS Type/ SS-PF Type Large Capacity
- OSCA Series CS-AL Type/ AL-PF Type
- OSCA Series CS-SU Type/ SU-PF Type
- OSCA Series OS Type (for washing fluid and oil separation)
- OSCA Customised Type
- OSCA Series are off-line cleaners for high flow rates and large tank volumes 200-100,000 litres>.
- OSCA Series are able to clean a broad range of hydraulic and lubrication oils, working fluids, diesel and fuel oils, water glycols and synthetic esters over a viscosity range from 1-600 cSt. down to NAS 5 (ß2>400) cleanliness level or better.
- The unique Triple R 3-stage filter concept is unmatched by any other filter manufacturer worldwide, removing everything from micron sized solid particles, water, sludge, varnish and oxidation residues.
- The Triple R OSCA solution is available in a range of standard units or can be purpose built, engineered to meet specific operational requirements.
- OSCA Series can include Quicktron Air Bubble Eliminator. Very space efficient (down to 1/3 size of traditional solutions). Can be configured to suit available footprint.
- All OSCA models are available with many options, such as pre-heaters, condition monitoring for display of contamination levels, moisture, temperature, filter condition, pressure and flow.
- Remote diagnostic monitoring options available.
- Reduced oil consumption and waste oil.
- Can effectively extend oil life up to 40,000 hours-delivering very significant reduction of oil consumption, waste and disposal cost.
- Low operational cost- increases life of full flow filters.
- Greatly improves machine reliability and productivity by longer life of all bearings, hydraulic actuators, pumps, valves and all lubricated working components.
- Important reduction of maintenance cost.
- Guarantees oil cleanliness down to NAS 5 or better.
- Easy to install and service.
- Agricultural Machinery & Road Transportation
- Automotive & Special Production Machinery
- Aviation, Aerospace & Military
- Construction & Tunnelling Machinery
- Electric Power, Diesel & Wind Turbine Generators
- Marine, Offshore & Container Handling
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Paper, Pulp & Timber
- Petro Chemical
- Plastics, Presses & Extrusion Machinery
- Railway/Locomotive & Heavy Handling
- Steel & Primary Metals