- SS Housing Series are compact built carbon steel housings for large volume systems and high flow requirements.
- Effectively removing all the particles that are usually very difficult to remove with conventional filters, performing a total cleaning of the oil by removing solid particles, absorbing water and eliminating sludge and other oil oxidation residues.
- Ideal for high flow filter rigs. Flow rates up to 60 l/m (3.600 l/hour). Can be combined with suction filters, 1st stage pre-filters and centrifuges to build custom made solutions.
- They come in a range of sizes and accept a large range of Triple R element options, making them suitable for many purposes.
- In combination with the X-series elements suitable for high viscosity oil up to 600 cSt.
- The housings have a strong lid and can handle pressure up to 15 bar system pressure.
- Reduced oil consumption and waste oil.
- Can effectively extend oil life up to 40,000 hours-delivering very significant reduction of oil consumption, waste and disposal cost.
- Low operational cost- increases life of full flow filters.
- Greatly improves machine reliability and productivity by longer life of all bearings, hydraulic actuators, pumps, valves and all lubricated working components.
- Important reduction of maintenance cost.
- Agricultural Machinery & Road Transportation
- Automotive & Special Production Machinery
- Aviation, Aerospace & Military
- Construction & Tunnelling Machinery
- Electric Power, Diesel & Wind Turbine Generators
- Marine, Offshore & Container Handling
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Paper, Pulp & Timber
- Petro Chemical
- Plastics, Presses & Extrusion Machinery
- Railway/Locomotive & Heavy Handling
- Steel & Primary Metals
|Pressure||Max 5 bar|
|Typical flow rate**||480 l/hour||720 l/hour||1440 l/hour||1800 l/hour||2880 l/min||4800 l/hour||5400 l/hour||7560 l/hour||9720 l/hour|
|Element change out||3.5 bar|
|Clogging indicator||Electrical and/or visual indicators available|
|Clogging indicator position||Local and remote indicator position possible|
|Element change out||Element change out from the top of the housing|
|Fluid type||Suitable for mineral based hydraulic and lubricating oils. Units also available for water glycols|
|Inlet/outlet ports||Rc1/2" x 1/2"||Rc1/2" x 1/2"||Rc1/2" x 1/2"||Rc1" x 1"||Rc1" x 1"||Rc1" x 1"||Rc1.1/4" x 1.1/4"||Rc1.1/2" x 1.1/2"||Rc1.1/2" x 1.1/2"|
|Accessory ports||Drain port + vent port|
|Element type||Series SS-102-114, SS-103-114, element 100H114 type M-E-X-D-WE
SeriesSS-104-80, element 100H80 type M-E-X
Series SS305-114, SS315-114, SS321-114, SS327-114, element 300H114 type M-E-X-D
Series SS308-57, element 300H57 type M-E-X
Series SS306-80, element 300H80 type M-E-X
|No of elements||2||3||4||5||6||8||15||21||27|
|Housing material||Carbon Steel|
|Contents||Housing and mounting feet are supplied|
|* More housings can be grouped together and further expanded. Assembled units can also be customised to suit installation and space requirements|
|** Flow rate is based on oil viscosity of 32cSt and X type element. For higher oil viscosities, please contact Triple R Filtration Australia|