Model Types For Hydraulic Oils:
- BU Series are very compact and light 3-in-one bypass oil cleaners engineered to perform total oil cleaning by effectively removing solid particles, absorbing water and eliminating sludge, varnish, soot, carbon and other oil oxidation residues.
- BU Series effectively and cheaply remove contaminants that conventional filters cannot- down to NAS 5 (B2>400) cleanliness level or better.
- Designed for direct connection to hydraulic, lubrication and water glycol systems from 10 bar up to 450 bar supply.
- Connects directly to high pressure line, no motor or pump necessary.
- Suitable for systems to 3000 litres oil capacity.
- All BU Series Housings are supplied with mounting bracket or stand, relief valve, internal flow control and condition indicator gauge. BU-30 & 100 size built in.
- BU-200 & BU-300 size are supplied with air vent valve and external flow control kit.
- All BU bypass oil cleaners are fitted with M-series absolute filter elements beta ratio ß2 >400.
- Also available for water glycol fluids with coated housing and WG element.
- Reduced oil consumption and waste oil.
- Can effectively extend oil life up to 40,000 hours-delivering very significant reduction of oil consumption, waste and disposal cost.
- Low operational cost- increases life of full flow filters.
- Greatly improves machine reliability and productivity by longer life of all bearings, hydraulic actuators, pumps, valves and all lubricated working components.
- Important reduction of maintenance cost.
- Guarantees oil cleanliness to NAS 5 or better.
- Easy to install and service.
- Injection moulding machines.
- Die-casting machines, metal working machines, like bending, cutting and punching machines.
- Mobile hydraulic equipment.
- All hydraulic systems with continuous pressure and fitted with proportional or servo-valves and other high-tech hydraulic equipment.